Monday, March 26, 2007

Levi's 1st camping trip

Saturday marked the opening day of Georgia's turkey season, so as always we headed down to Redlands (the WMA south of us) for the annual weekend gathering at "turkey camp".

This year we had a great group of friends... the weekend was spent turkey hunting, juggin' for catfish, & kickin' back with a good book (that was me!). Levi did well & enjoyed his weekend outside.

Asleep in the tent.

The view from camp... Joe & Sean out on the water.

Packin' around.

1 comment:

Gigi said...

Oh my gosh. This is the first time that I've got to come to the site since my great nephew was born. I just look at him and seems like yesterday Joe was that small, yes, he actually was. You are beautiful and have brought a beautiful boy. Mol, I love all your notes, they sound just like you, I can almost hear you speak them. Congratulations. Thanks so much for sending me the announcement. Send pictures when you can, I treasure them always. Let me know when you are in Cairo or even nearby, I will make arrangement to spend some quality time. Can't believe Levi has been camping already - that's so MOJO! Much Love, Aunt Debbie