Wednesday, September 22, 2010

T-8days

until I leave for the Southeast Women's Herbal Conference in Black Mountain, NC. It'll be my first weekend away by myself in some time. A solo roadtrip & camping in the mountains... ahhh.
It's an annual event that I first heard about last year (thanks Joe for finding that link) only a few days before the actual event & couldn't work into the schedule so last minute - so I decided I would be sure to make it this year. I have a feeling it will be a new annual journ for me. Follow the link above & check out all the great classes offered. The hardest part I think is deciding which to take.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Sounds wonderful! Hope you have a nice time.

angelina said...

LOVE black mtn. bill, matt stossel and i drove up one weekend and looked at a house for rent there, whilst staying with tom baltzells brother there. btw..anyone know where tom is? funny weeeknd. there was an accident. merle and some carpet. :) bad dog.