Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Why today rocks...

It is a lovely morning because:

  • My child slept thru the night! we all got around 7 hours continuous sleep! (we are night weening and have had 16 nights of tantrums - we are still nursing during the day, and probably will for awhile...)
  • The elections are over! = no more commercials/signs. Plus I think the results are fabulous!
  • We are traveling back to Athens this weekend for the first time since moving in August. I get to visit Nicole & Carrie! Plus, I'll be back at the old house to empty our storage building (all the stuff I had to abandon at the end because we were out of room, this has been a nagging thought in the back of my mind for weeks).
  • The ignition issue is being fixed on the Pathfinder - it's at the shop today!
  • Angie will be back stateside on Saturday (after nearly 3 years in Tasmania)!
  • Levi is making great progress in potty training - now consistently letting us know when he's gotta go.
  • Thanksgiving is just around the corner, which means I get to go home to Wildwood!
  • I'm finally settled into this new life on the coast, making an array of new friends, & feel happy again :)

No comments: