Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Wednesday night

I'm having some camera/computer issues - as in they're not speaking to each other, and therefore, at present cannot extract the 200 some odd pics of the recent weeks that are being held hostage on my camera - so all that to say sorry, yet another boring text post

I'm trying to be more diligent in posting

We had a spectacular thunderstorm here late this afternoon, that gave way to a lovely gentle rain that is continuing even now - 6 hours later - my plants smile & soak it up

Packing continues in the slow meticulous way I love to do it. What I really love to do during this process is get rid of stuff. My Goodwill pile is growing steadily. We moved here to Savannah a year ago - anything I run across that we haven't used in this past year is getting the axe.

I'm thinking of my youngest sister Sarah tonight - she is leaving home for the very first time tomorrow. Sarah will begin a RN program at Gordon College in Barnesville, Ga. Mom & Beth will be helping her move into her dorm room tomorrow. My Mother will soon have an empty nest - for the first time in 31 years!

I'm off to sew. A little project I'm just wrapping up...

No comments: