Tuesday, June 22, 2010

midsummer midnight

It's after midnight here & I really need to call it a night. The rest of the house sleeps. I've been busy posting things on ebay & craig's list. But for now I'm done = cross-eyed. And there's that fly that keeps buzzing past my head, and I've had enough.
At midsummer I'm look forward, looking around. Full sun. All exposed. We're having an unusual month here, in that we're not traveling any weekend in June. Recharging. Watching squash grow. We typically travel about every 3rd weekend - and it shows = we've put 25,000+ miles on the vehicle we purchased one year ago. Sometimes it's fun; sometimes it's weary.

July will bring on more trips. I'll be gone for 2 weeks - first to Athens then on to Wildwood. And in August, Joe & I will celebrate our 10-year anniversary by taking the roadtrip we love to make - west - this time to Colorado & New Mexico for 2 weeks.

1 comment:

Domina said...

Sounds like fun to me! My husband and I need a vacation right now! Lol
Hope u enjoy ur upcoming vacations!

GetItTogetherDomina.com