Sunday, January 13, 2008

A fun little trip

We had a fun little trip to Helen, Ga this weekend. The convention for the state chapter of the National Wild Turkey Federation was being held at Unicoi State Park (a few miles outside of town). There are usually tons of booths with custom-made calls and other turkey-related goodies....being that it's only a little over an hour from the house I convinced the gang we should go. ;-) Besides, I had a call-making buddy to whom I owed a bundle of switch cane for calls.
Don't need to say much about this one...it was my (Daddy's) idea.....

Molly and Levi in Helen....Mo just bought some pralines

I had as much fun in the toy store as Levi did.

In exchange for a bunch of Oconee River switch cane, my buddy gave this completed river cane turkey call.

No comments: