Sunday, March 18, 2012

paper scissors cloth

In the last month, I've constructed four pairs of pants and one shirt for the kiddos.  So today I thought it was about time to make something for myself.  

Indigo & I have retreated indoors this hot mid-day, and I've begun tweaking the pattern.  It's been awhile since piecing anything for myself & I quickly remember now the headache of pattern alterations when one's waist is 3 sizes larger than one's hips .  

I'm upcycling an old sheet set to make a practice skirt before cutting into the good stuff. 




1 comment:

new outlook said...

Microsoft outlook 2010 technologies and features help you easily share your files and keep up with your communications. When you use Microsoft Office Standard 2010 , you're getting the familiar and intuitive Office experience across PCs, Smartphones, and Web browsers on the go.